- To introduce and teach the techniques involved in the latest hair styling trends.
- To develop professional qualities within each student by teaching them the importance of good public relation and customer services.
- To teach our students the current Texas Barber Laws, Sanitation and Sterilization procedures, and the Texas Licensing Laws.
- To teach those subject areas which are most needed for the course through hands on instructional programs on the clinic floors.
- To assist our students in finding employments at the conclusion of their training or course.
Students seeking admissions into Buckner Barber School may contact admissions personnel by telephone, fax, email, or visit the facility. There is someone available during normal business hours to discuss available programs, consumer information, including outcome and completion rates, licensure and placement rates, job market, reasonable income that one may expect upon receiving a license to practice the art of barbering and or related fields, Financial Aid information including how they may apply for federal funds. Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA on the web at (www.fafsa.ed.gov) or the paper application using the school’s identification number # 041779 when they file the application.
Buckner Barber School is licensed by Texas Department of Licensing And Regulations located at P.O. Box 12884, Austin, TX 78711 Phone: (512) 463-6599 Fax: (512) 475-2871.
Buckner Barber School is accredited by The Council on Occupational Education located at 7840 Roswell Road Building 300, Suite 325 Atlanta, GA 30350 Phone (770) 396-3898
The Office for Civil Rights
U.S Department of Education, Customer service Team
1-800-421-3481 or 202-205-5413
Business Hours ------Tuesday – Friday: 9:30 AM- 7: 00 PM
Saturday: 8: 00 AM – 6:00 PM
Full Time Student (7 hours per day, includes 30 Minutes lunch break)