STAFF/EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION MANUAL/First Aid Kit
Welcome to Buckner Barber School. The purpose of this staff/employee orientation manual is to “fill in” the gaps in your career experience here at the School. This orientation manual is intended to give you the key information that you will need to succeed at Buckner Barber School. The new staff/ employee are given a tour of the school facility, and are made familiar with all the exits and the first aid kits in case of an accident in the school, introduced to old staff and faculty members. The general rules and regulations of the institution is given and explained to them. They are also made familiar with the following:
- Acquaint the staff/employee with the institutions mission, vision and goals.
- How to use the schools computer to access information such as student records, grades, monthly progress reports etc
- When to go to lunch and are given direction to different restaurants and stores
- What to wear to work and the school dress codes
- Service expectations and Communication
- Made familiar with the organizational structure plus much, much more
- Made familiar with job expectations as well as office specific policies and procedures
As you can see, we put the wheels of your staff/employee orientation in motion before you begin in your new role here at Buckner Barber School. And we want to ensure a smooth and successful transition for you.
** Note: This staff/employee manual is not intended to include every thing you need to know. Please feel free to ask the manager, the school president or even colleagues for more information. Best Wishes in your new career.