Enrollment is done by appointment during the hours of 10:00am to 5:00pm, but walk-ins are welcome.
Buckner Barber School is an equal educational opportunity institution. Qualified applicants are admitted based on the admission policies of the institution. In order to enroll at Buckner Barber School, you need to bring the following information:
- Identification – current driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
- Have a High School Diploma or transcripts showing graduation date
- Have a recognized equivalent of a High School Diploma such as a home schooled certificate by the state where the student resided during home school or a General Education Diploma(GED)
- Home-Schooled, and obtained a secondary school completion credential for home school(this is based on the TDLR policies)
- Instructor students must have a valid Barber license
- Are at least 17 years of age, (beyond the age of compulsory education in the state in which the institution is physically located).
- Are not currently enrolled at a primary or secondary institution.
- Programs are based on 30 clock hours a week.
- Must provide a valid social security card
- If the individual seeking enrollment is a dependent minor, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the person on the visit and will be required to sign the enrollment contract/agreement.
- Complete and sign an enrollment application form.
- Pay an admission fee of $150.00 before student can start the program
- A $25.00 Enrollment fee payable to the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation(TDLR) (money order/cash)
Note: All necessary paper work must be turned in before you are able to enroll.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.