The CARES Act Higher Education Relief Fund provides funding to institution for emergency financial aid grants to students whose lives have been disrupted by the COVID-19. The 30-day report for Buckner Barber School is stated below for May 2020.
Buckner Barber School acknowledges and assures that:
- A signed Certification and Agreement was returned to the U. S. Department on 05/08/2020. Buckner Barber School has used no less that the 50% of the total of the funds received.
- The total amount of $18,592.00 was provided as Emergency Financial Aid Grants to the students pursuant to the institutions Certification and Agreement.
- $18,592.00 in Emergency Financial Aid Grants has been distributed to students under Section 1800 (a)(1) of the CARES Act as of 05/08/2020 submission (i.e., as of the 30-day Report and every 45 days thereafter).
- The estimated total number of students that attend Buckner Barber School eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV the Higher education Act of 1965, and have been deemed eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid grants to students is 21 as of 05/27/2020 under the Section 18004 (a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- As of 05/27/2020, the total number of students that have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant are 21 under Section 18004 (a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants are stated below:
Divide the total amount of Grant funds allocated for students between current number of active eligible students. The amount the students would receive are: $885.33
- For budgeting reasons, we disbursed the CARES Act funds to our students in two increments of half. They receive their first half immediately, and the second half a month later.